Crying silently

 

Read with the mind.

It must be good

The girl with cancer '

To her boyfriend

Said "-----" I will 'die'.

"But, who will love you?"

"Who will watch ,, ?? ..

"Who will rule over you?"

"Who will fight with ,, ?? ..

"You have a habit of waking up at night."

"Bad habit of not eating".

"Who will feed you with gossip ,, ?? .." Who will put you to sleep by listening to music, ?? ..

"You'd better get married." "Please before I die".

"I want to at least see" ----

"You'll be fine",

"Even if I'm not."

The boy sobbed and cried, "Chest to the girl

"Embraced," he said.

"Shut up."

"Nothing will happen to you".

"I can't be anyone but you."

"Never."

"I love you."

"You're my" crazy. "

"You won't die."

"You can't die."

"The Creator cannot do that."

"Tears are flowing from the girl's eyes."

"The pain in my chest has burned like a smoldering fire."

People who love "that" have to leave ,, ?? ..

The girl said you know "----

"I'm very scared in the dark."

"But look after a few days

Must live in perpetual darkness ".

"Don't tell me what I'm going to do ,, ?? ..

"Wishing very much to keep your head on your chest," to be in the light all your life. "

"Tears" in the boy's eyes

Makhamakhi ".

"The two of them are hugging each other in the chest and crying silently".

Shortly after this incident "-----" the girl died ".

"The boy sits next to the girl's grave every night."

"One by one, 'lighting candles," illuminating the girl's grave. "

"Don't sleep at night thinking that" ------

"The girl can't stand the darkness." '

"Lately, the boy has also been diagnosed with 'cancer'."

"The boy is very tense."

"Don't worry about death". "The boy thinks he's gone,

"Who will light the candle in the girl's grave?"

"The girl is very afraid of that darkness."

"Goodbye, holy."

Love is on the other side too. "Sincerity in the bond of heart

Pulls "

Crying silently Crying silently Reviewed by NINDOOK LIFE on December 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.